Re-registration and New Admission Policy:
The school may ask parents to pay a non-refundable registration or re-registration deposit to guarantee a place for their children for the following academic year. This deposit cannot be more than 5% of the total tuition fees, or AED 500 (whichever is higher) and is deductible from the total tuition fees for the academic year.
- The re-registration deposit should not exceed 5% of the annual tuition fees or AED 500 (whichever is higher).
- The re-registration deposit is deductible from the first term’s fees.
The school can only collect annual tuition fees in three installments, due at the beginning of each term. The first term’s payment (August) should not exceed 40% of the annual tuition fees; the second payment (December) not more than 30% of the annual tuition fees; and the third term (March) not more than 30% of the annual tuition fees. , (Discounts to be adjusted from the last installment).
PDC cheque to be given for the 2nd and 3rd Term at the start of the 1st Term.
Tuition fees Refund
In case of refund, the school fees will be calculated as follows:
- If the student was enrolled in the school for two weeks or less, a month’s fees will be deducted;
- If a student was enrolled in the school for a period ranging between two weeks and one month, two months fees will be deducted.
- If the student was enrolled in the school for more than a month, the full term’s fees will be deducted.
- The above refund policy is applicable per term depending on the date of the withdrawal request.
- The refund will be calculated from the start of the term and the date of the official request by the parent stating the intent of the withdrawal and not from the date when the student was absent being on the school registrar counts as days in school.
- A maximum time frame of one week will be required to finalize the paper work and for the refund to be processed. Refund will be paid through cheque in the name of the parent who has paid the fee.
- Book and Uniform fees are non-refundable.
- In case of paying by using the credit card machine, the refund will be subject to the applicable credit card charges on the transaction.
- If the School fails to enroll the student as a result of not having sufficient capacity, the School must reimburse to the Parent/Guardian the full registration or re-registration fees.
- Schools may withhold examination report cards, transfer certificates and/or re-registering a student until all outstanding dues are settled.