Beaconhouse Al Khaleej International School builds innovation into the curriculum through a mixture of subject initiatives and cross-curricular opportunities. Our teaching approaches foster 21st Century Learning, and call for a renewed emphasis on the learner and the impactful use of emerging technologies.
In KG, Elementary and High School, students will:
Tackle open-ended challenges and experience problem-solving which calls for innovative solutions in the subject curriculum – Contribute as digital authors, using mixed media presentation, and audio and video editing tools, to build their own ‘digital essays’ on issues of the day
- Engage in Design Thinking to create products and solutions that integrate societal and business needs with opportunities presented by technology
- Be invited to participate in competitions and team challenges
- Nominate themselves to take part in activities to improve the school site and operations
- Undertake team, leadership, outdoor challenge and entrepreneurial activities in every year group
- Take part in global communications and exchanges which bring them into contact with global diversity