What are the school timings?
The school timings for KG 1 & KG 2 are from 7:30 am – 12:30 pm and for Grade 1 to 12 are 7:30 am – 2:20 pm. (Sunday, Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday)
Thursdays – KG to Grade 12: 7:30am – 1:15pm
Do you have any other branch?
Yes, we have a branch in Dubai Al Warqa – Beaconhouse Newlands and in Al Ain – Beaconhouse Private School Al Ain. We also have a branch in Oman, Muscat. Beaconhouse Private School Muscat.
Is it an “International school”?
Yes, BAKIS is a part of the Beaconhouse School System which is one of the largest private and international school networks in the world.
What are the fees at BAKIS?
Our fees are mentioned under > Admissions – Fees & Scholarships
BAKIS Accounts 2020-21
(Frequently Asked Questions – For Existing Parents Only )
I have settled all dues for the academic year 2019-20. How can I apply for a refund of Term-3 Transport Fee/Meal Fee?
Transport Fee for Term 3 has already been credited to your account and you may use the credit to pay fees for next year. However, we would be happy to refund the amount, if you so choose. Your cheque will be available for collection after 5 working days of receipt of your email.
Simply follow these steps:
• Send an email to email@example.com
• With the subject Refund for Term-3 Transport Fee;
• Provide details of student(s);
• Kindly inform the name of the person collecting the cheque from the School;
• Accounts will verify all details and prepare a crossed cheque;
• Collect your cheque after 5 working days;
Kindly note that:
- Crossed cheques will be issued in the name of the registered parent, who usually pays all dues;
- Cheques may be collected anytime between (Ramadan timings) 10:00 am & 2:00 pm (Sunday to Thursday);
- Kindly bring your Emirates ID for verification
Can my cheque be delayed? Can I come and give my cheque for later date and take my old one back? Can the payment be delayed?
Kindly make sure that all cheques are cleared as per the cheque date and enough funds are available in your account.
We would like to remind you that April 29, 2020 is the LAST DAY for settling your outstanding dues. As communicated earlier, please be informed that you must clear all outstanding dues to avoid disruption of E-learning.
Can I pay my fees online?
You can pay your pending fees through a bank transfer. Please carefully follow the steps below:
1-Transfer the amount online to our school bank account in the following format:
Bank Name: UBL
Branch Name: 0910-SHARJAH, UAE
Title of account: BEACONHOUSE AL KHALEEJ INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
Account Number: 000200564465
Swift Code: 30056523
2- Email a picture of your proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
3- When paying, be sure to mention
Parent’s Full Name
Student’s Full Name
This is a very important step as it allows us to confirm that you have paid your fees correctly
4- Upon receiving a picture of your proof of payment, BAKIS will confirm that we have received it by replying to the email which you originally sent to us.
Can I pay by credit card?
Payments via credit card can be made at the School from 10:00 am – 02:30 pm daily (Sunday – Thursday)
BAKIS 2020-2021 DISCOUNTS
Terms and Conditions
- All discounts are for the academic year 2020-2021
- Discounts are based on the current economic situation and can change as per the situational analysis.
- All discounts have been calculated on the basis of TERM 3 fees academic year 2020-2021.
- Sibling discount is applicable for 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th child in a family.
- AED 500 registration fees are NON-REFUNDABLE but will be adjusted into the student tuition fee.
- AED 1500 seat reservation fee is refundable and also will be adjusted into the student tuition fee.
- Assessment fee, at the time of new enrollment, is only waived off till June 4, 2020. A charge of AED 500 will be applicable to each student per assessment after June 4, 2020.
- Refer a student program is offered to all our registered parents. The offer is not valid for staff members.